Monday, January 24, 2011

As promised results of week one!

I despite not being able to really work out because of my toes was able to lose 2 lbs this week and 1.5 inches off my waist.. This week was surprisingly easy. I  kept up with my water I planned 2 weeks of meals and snacks that I have kept on track with ,except for a few minor alterations. I even battled through temptations. Katie went to a dance on Friday and had brought everyone home a treat, she brought me a chocolate bar, which I only ate 1/2 of and put the rest in the freezer where it has stayed.. I haven't been counting my calories, and I am probably really under my daily amount every day but do not feel deprived of anything, I eat  three meals a day and two to three snacks, most of my meals are low carb or carb free, but I do make sure that I eat a lot of salad with a bit of dressing, lots of raw veggies and  I eat fruit and lots of protein. I eat one protein with every meal. I have been drinking 2-3 litres of water everyday and if I am sick of water then I make myself a cup of fruit tea I bought a sampler pack of celestial seasonings, they have 5 different fruit teas to chose from and they are all wonderful. I have also stopped using white sugar, I am only using honey to sweeten anything. I am trying new recipes and making alterations to things that I normally make.

 Even Maxine who has been eating the way I have been has lost a little bit too I have not weighed her but I see it in her face and her belly is flatter.I am controlling her portions better, and she has been leaving food at the end of a meal.

See you next week for the results of week 2!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment