Saturday, January 15, 2011

X-Weighted

A new year has begun. I have started off the year ok but not great. I started eating betting this week as well as working out. I got in two really high intensity workouts followed by strength training workout. I was doing really good until I forgot to put my dumb bells away and heard the phone ringing and ran to answer it.........I didn't see the dumb bells and I smashed my right foot into my 5 lb dumb bell.....I have two broken toes. Did I cry? nope Did I swear? Nope. Really wanted too, but instead I answered the phone. Held my composure and got off the phone and screamed.I have had broken bones many times but this one really hurt doing. To make matters worse I did it about 20 min before I had to leave the house and pick up my kids for lunch, and my husband was working out of town that day. I had no choice but to shove my foot into my shoe and walk out the door. When my husband got home I got babied big time. Dinner in bed, tea, even the kids are helping me out. It has been great having everyone pitch in just wish that they would all do it when I am not hurt!

Enough about my injuries.......

As you have noticed the title of this blog entry is X-Weighted. I am doing a 26 week fitness and diet challenged based on the Canadian show hosted by Paul Plakas. There are weekly prizes as well as Grand prizes. To enter you have to enter by today at 11:59pm and enter in your weight height measurements and have a fitness goal . You can also do the fitness test but I chose not to do it as i am injured and it would required me to use both of my feet.. Every week that you enter in your weight you are entered into the weekly prize.

So that being Said my achievable goal is to lose 53 lbs, and run 10 kms I have 26 weeks to achieve this! This is totally do-able! each week I will log in my process here as well.For all you Canadians who want to lose weight and need some incentive I suggest you do this challenge too!  I would love to win the First Grand Prize .A trip for 2 to Halifax NS.!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!
May it be a healthy and fit one!!!!!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment