Monday, October 25, 2010

Day12...........I Can Fit Into My Jeans!!!!!!!!

Last weekend we had family pictures taken, I knew what everyone was wearing shirt wise and that the boys were wearing jeans and so was Katie, Maxine had on a brown dress, and I was going to wear a sweater to match the girls. But when it came to pants I didn't know what to wear. I had been living in my sweats literally for weeks. I had gotten really comfy in them.  So the night before pictures I started to try on pants all different ones, and to my surprise not one pair fit me at all. I couldn't even button up my jeans. I was devastated I had nothing to fit me at all, and because I was "never going to be that size again" I gave away all my bigger size clothes. I ended up wearing a pair of stretchy jean capris, thank goodness it was warm when we took the pictures.


This morning when I got up and went to get dressed, I saw my jeans laying on the chair that I had put them on the week before and thought I would just try to see if I had lost anything at all this week, as I do not have a scale yet and have just been really watching what I eat. So I  went over and put them on. they felt really tight going on but i got them all the way up and now it was time to see If I could "try" to do them up. I did it!!!!!!!! I did up the button and zipped them up. The week before I couldn't even get the button close to the hole to to do them up and today I did it. It made me feel so good about myself. The jeans are way too tight for me to wear right now but I give it a couple of weeks and I will be wearing them again.

2 comments: