Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 3

Yay ME!! Down 2 pounds this week. I have Lost 7 pounds in the last 4 weeks. 3 of them were from the week before the challenge started when I was able to exercise.My foot is feeling a lot better this week I am going to start getting back into cardio this week and will focus on my abs as well. I was beginning to get stir crazy. It has been so nice outside too. I have missed tobogganing this year with the kids. I hope to walk to school sometime this week hopefully it will be nice enough for at least one day.

I Had my first cheat day last week on Caleb's birthday.and I didn't really even cheat except for I had more carbs that day and of course Birthday cake. Yesterday was the Super Bowl and while my family ate hotdogs and chips I ate a very healthy safe corn-free Chicken burger and BBQ chips. These chips are the most yummy low fat chip out there they are called POP Chips they are Popped, not baked or fried. and come in all sorts of flavors best of all most are corn free. For 29 chips there is 180 calories and 6gs of fat. You can only buy these chips at Shoppers Drug Mart, Costco or Superstore or online www.popchips.com they used to just come in the big bags but I saw single serving sizes bags Saturday for the first time!.
Have a good week

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment